Night at the Races is the largest annual fundraising event for St. Agnes. It is a night of horseracing, Live and Silent auction, Raffle Baskets and so much more fun where all proceeds go directly to the school and parish for upgrades and improvements. In past years, SMART boards for every classroom and helped fund security upgrades, to name a few! We could not achieve our goals every year without the community’s generous assistance in our fundraising efforts!
Check the website often to see what new items have been added to the Auction, Raffle Baskets, Teacher Treasures and more!
Be sure to check out our Sponsors and Advertisers so you can support the businesses that support Saint Agnes!
Co-Chairs: Marycate McDonough ([email protected] or 267-253-5366)
and Sarah Papenhausen([email protected] or 484-887-8215)
All your NAR information is available here! Click to download an overview of the event and how to use all the forms provided on this page!
- Buying one horse, $50, admits two adults into the event with free beer. Ask family & friends to buy a horse and join us for the fun!
- Horse Coupon
- Be an event sponsor and receive event recognition, reserved table seating, reserved parking and more!
- Place and AD in our event program – Advertise your business! Share some news! Make and announcement! Recognize your children for special accomplishments!
- Ad Contact: Tara Gates ([email protected] or 610-742-7735)
- Sponsor Contacts: Marycate McDonough ([email protected] or 267-253-5366) and Sarah Papenhausen([email protected] or 484-887-8215)
- Ad/Sponsor Form
- Throughout the night you can browse the Silent Auction tables – typically over 50 unique items to bid on from concerts, sporting events, autographed pieces, tutoring, priceless original classroom artwork and more! Winners need to purchase items that night – check or cash ONLY.
- Contacts: Diane Kitson ([email protected] or 484-319-0232) and Rachael Lutcher ([email protected] or 610-761-8639)
- NAR 2016 Donation Form
- Purchase raffle tickets for $1 pre-event ($2 each night of the event). Search through the fun filled baskets for your favorite basket. Winners will be drawn at designated times. Winners need not be present to win.
- Contacts: Shannon Ercole ([email protected] or 610-246-0049) and Nicole Malany ([email protected] pr 610-431-1167)
- NAR 2016 Donation Form
- The teachers of St. Agnes School have generously donated their time and talent to provide the students a chance to win a unique and fun experience! Win a teacher treasure for your student through a hidden bid.
- Contact: Kelly Natase ([email protected] or 610-793-2116)
- Pony Express contributions received will allow your child(ren) to be recognized for their part supporting NAR. Their name(s) announced at lunchtime and their name will be added to the Pony Express wall in the cafeteria.
- Contact: Carolyn Longenderfer ([email protected] or 610-999-4464)
- NAR 2016 Pony Express Form
- $2,000 worth of jewelry plus a $250 Benari gift card could be yours for only $25! If you’re not a fan of the diamonds no worries you can exchange the pieces for a store credit!
- Contact: Nicole Malany ([email protected] or 610-431-1167)
- NAR 2016 Lucky Chance Overview
- Sodas and beer are included with admission. Bring any other of your own, favorite spirits. Pre-order your food and have it waiting for you upon your arrival! See the Brothers Pizza & Pasta pre-order form. **You are also free to bring your own munchies as well!
- Contact: Khristina Tan ([email protected] or 610-383-4731)
- NAR 2016 Food Order Form