Qualification for financial assistance through various programs (e.g., EITC, BLOCKS, the Foundation for Catholic Education, et al) requires the submission of application to FACTS, which is confidential. Those who qualified last year for assistance were families with the following number of dependents and within the following household income thresholds:
We encourage all families to apply for 2018-19 tuition assistance through FACTS Grants and Aid application.
- One dependent: Household income of $91,620;
- Two dependents: Household income of $106,890;
- Three dependents: Household income of $122,160;
- Four dependents: Household income of $137,430
- Five dependents: Household income of $152,700*
- Six or more dependents: Add $15,270 for each additional dependent.