Our students and teachers are involved in many community service projects. It is a rewarding, fun and meaningful way to give back to our community.
Below are some service projects that we participate in:
- Christmas Caroling
- Mission Fair
- Jingle Bell Day benefitting the Juvenile Arthritis Foundation
- Pantene Beautiful Lengths
- St. Agnes Angels at Brandywine Hall
- Camilla Hall
- West Chester University’s Teddy Bear Drive
- Ryan’s Cases for Smiles
- Silly Sox Day to benefit the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Safe Harbor
- Blankets to benefit the NICU at the Chester County Hospital
- Piano Concerts at the Hickman
Children at St. Agnes are part of a joyful and nurturing community and have many opportunities to grow spiritually and strengthen their identity as Catholic Christians. Learn more about Spirituality and Catholic Identity at Saint Agnes School.
St. Agnes’ wintertime Open Gym gives the little ones in our community a cure for cabin fever. All children ages 6 and under are welcome to attend, accompanied by an adult. Play equipment is provided, no registration is required and parking is free! Every Wednesday in January and February, noon to 1:30pm.
Storytime with the Stags
Preschool aged children, accompanied by an adult are welcome to join us in the school library every Tuesday in March and April, 12:30pm to 1:15pm, for Storytime with the Stags. Each week includes stories, crafts and activities to match the week’s chosen theme. Pre-registration required. Each session is limited to 15 children, call 610-696-1260 to reserve your spot! Parking is free.