What is Scrip?
Scrip is a gift card program open to the public where you can purchase gift cards through the school at a discount and sold at face value. The discount is split between tuition rebates and the school. For example, if you purchase $100 of Giant, the $5 discount is split; $3 to tuition rebate and $2 to the school. Scrip cards can be used exactly as you use gift cards. Thank you for your support of this easy fundraising opportunity!
How to Purchase
- Print the Scrip Order Form and send in with your student on Mondays for physical gift cards OR go to ShopWithScrip.com and select Join a Program for eGift Cards.
- Enter Saint Agnes’s enrollment code to register: 2C5 1FA 5111 212
- Drug Stores: CVS , Rite Aid, Walgreen’s
- Grocery: Acme, Giant, Shoprite Stores
- Movie Theaters: AMC, Regal Theater
- Online Retailers: Amazon, iTunes
- Restaurants: Brother’s Pizza, Chipotle, Dunkin Donuts, Panera Bread, Rita’s Water Ice, Ryan’s Pub, Starbucks
- Stores: Barnes & Noble, Bath&Body Works, Dick’s Sporting, Home Depot, Joann Fabric, Kohl’s, Kmart, Michael’s, Staples, Target, Walmart/Sam’s, Wawa
Complete an order form with the amount you would like from each store (The denominations available and discounts given are noted on the form). If you would like specific denominations, please note that on the form. Include your parish number (located on your church envelope) for your tuition credit. If you would like to donate your credit to a needy family or the Endowment Fund, please indicate that on your order form. The orders can be sent in through school or dropped off at the Rectory. Orders are filled each Monday and returned to you through your child or left at the Rectory to be picked up if you don’t have a child at Saint Agnes School.
Tuition credits will be applied to the January and July tuition payments. You will be notified of your credit amount before the due date.
Questions? Please call:
- Liz Higgins (610-793-2964)
- Christie Slade (610-384-7487)