Are you in need of After School Care for your child? Then the St. Agnes C.A.R.E.S. Program may be for you! This program is designed for families with children enrolled in St Agnes School full day PreS3 to 8th grade. It is staffed by experienced parents/teachers/aides with a low ratio of 12 to 1. CARES for the 2019-20 school year will begin the first day of school for students in PreS 3-8.
- Supervised IN and OUTDOOR recreation. In addition approximately 30-45 minutes provided for written homework assignments. Parents are responsible to check and sign off on homework assignments. Due to allergies, please provide a snack for your child.
- 3 pm to 6:00 pm daily when school is in session with complete coverage for noon dismissal or early dismissal days due to bad weather
- $10 per day for one child until 4:30pm, 10% sibling discount for two or more students
- $16 per day for one child until 6:00pm, 10% sibling discount for two or more student
Drop-In CARES (for families that need CARES on an occasional basis)
- 3 pm to 6:00 pm daily when school is in session with prior notification for noon dismissal or early dismissal days due to bad weather
- Complete your registration form
- Pay the $50 per family registration fee
- Families new to St. Agnes School for the 2019-2020, please pay through this link: https://bngn.smarttuition.com/?id=34qzhqe34yp
- Families of current St. Agnes students may pay through the Purchase Optional Items option in Smart Tuition
- if a family has need of CARES unexpectedly, children may be signed in one time without registration
- You will be billed on the 15th of each month for sessions from the prior month.
- If children have activities, are absent or on vacation, you will not be billed. As a courtesy, please let CARES know so they are not on the lookout for your student