Our mission at Saint Agnes Catholic School is to develop every student spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially in a joyful, faith-based environment that inspires integrity, citizenship, leadership and service to others in the Church and in the world.
- We believe in the message and mission of Jesus Christ and His Church.
- We believe that education is a responsibility shared by the student, the family, the faculty, and the parish community.
- We believe in the strength of a school community that emphasizes service, citizenship, and leadership.
- We believe that a safe and nurturing educational environment will ensure a student’s success.
- We believe in the importance of the teacher’s role in motivating and empowering students to strive for their maximum potential.
- We believe that a challenging, comprehensive, and creative curriculum nurtures the child spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We believe in the joy of learning and being part of a faith family.
- We believe that honesty, integrity, empathy, and respect foster exceptional character.